Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Murder of Richard Streicher Jr. and the Eloise Connection

Although it was only an addendum to the case itself in terms of evidentiary resources the fact that former patients were often questioned concerning local crimes proves that Eloise was not only a beneficial mechanism towards public safety but an important one as well. The vicious crime, which remains unsolved some 75 years after the fact, shows that society hasn't changed much despite the many technological advances to better our quality of life. Thanks to the several free newspaper resources on the internet the quality of my free time hasn't improved either as I pour over the facts of the case! I'm debating whether to do a write up of it or not considering that I am way behind on posting stuff on other blogs thanks to a week of garage and estate sale wanderlust. I shant be doing that too often in the near future. But having been in Ypsilanti this past week in the area of the murder I'd be remiss if I didn't at least mention it.

No comments: